Open Heaven November 16th 2021 Tuesday | Equipped To Serve
Welcome to RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 16 November 2021, written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. God bless you as you read through this Devotional Message. Kindly share with other people.
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 16TH NOVEMBER 2021 TUESDAY
TOPIC: EQUIPPED TO SERVE (Open Heaven Today 2021)
MEMORISE: “Take ye from among you an offering unto the Lord: whosoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it, an offering of the Lord; gold, and silver, and brass,” – (Exodus 35:5)
READ: Exodus 25:1-9 (KJV)
1. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering; of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
3. And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,
4. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats’ hair,
5. And rams’ skins dyed red, and badgers’ skins, and shittim wood,
6. Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
7. Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8. And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
9. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.
Open Heaven 16 November 2021 Today Devotional | MESSAGE:
God invested two major attributes in man, namely: creating him in His image and making him lord over the universe. God thus prepared man to occupy the position of a junior partner with Him, giving him the authority to name all creatures, as seen in Genesis 2:19: And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
The Scripture above shows clearly that God had, from the beginning of time, charged man with the responsibility of overseeing His creation. I pray that from now, you will live according to God’s expectations of you, in Jesus’ name. In today’s Bible reading, the Lord commanded Moses to take offerings from the children of Israel for the building of the Tabernacle. God is still making demands on us – His children by faith, for His projects. It is left to us to respond according to the ability God gives to us.
RCCG Open Heaven 16 November 2021 by Pastor E.A Adeboye
One other truth we must learn from the story of the children of Israel is that everything God demanded from them had already been provided for, by God Himself. When the children of Israel were leaving Egypt, they got so much treasure from the Egyptians that the Bible says the Israelites spoiled them. Exodus 12:35-36 says: And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
Whatever blessing we have is primarily for Kingdom projects – including our intellectual, physical and spiritual capabilities. The Lord endowed Queen Esther with such irresistible beauty and wisdom that she was the choice of the king and later became the mouthpiece of her people – the Jews, for deliverance from the hatred of Haman. Find out the areas in which God’s projects need your urgent attention; go ahead and meet those needs. God bless you as you do so, in Jesus’ name.
PRAYER POINT: Father, please help me to use everything you have given me to serve You diligently now and always, in the mighty name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 62-66
RCCG Open Heaven 16 November 2021 | HYMNAL:
- HYMN 15 – MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED?
1. Must I go and empty handed?
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?
Must I go and empty handed?
Must I meet my Saviour so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty handed go?
2. Not at death I shrink or falter
For my Saviour saves me now
But to meet Him empty handed
Thought of that now clouds my brow.
3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Saviour,
To His will I’d gladly bow.
4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Open Heaven 16th November 2021 Tuesday | Equipped To Serve