ODM 6 June 2021 Our Daily Manna Devotional – Bulldog Faith (I)
ODM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR SUNDAY 6TH JUNE 2021 WRITTEN BY BISHOP DR CHRIS KWAKPOVWE
TOPIC: BULLDOG FAITH (I)
ODM DAILY MANNA SCRIPTURES: 06/06/2021 – ACTS 20: 1-1
God is looking for bulldog Christians. A bulldog is a special breed of dog regarded as a ferocious fighter. The head of this dog is structured such that when he clamps down on an object, his mighty jaws will lock down into that position. No matter how fierce the fight, the bulldog will not let go.
Once it’s jaws are clamped down, it stays locked on to that thing and IT WILL NOT LET GO. Even If You Cut Off The Head Of That Dog, It Will Still Be Holding Tight To That Thing. That is the kind of faith that wins. Paul had this kind of faith. He had heard prophecies upon prophecies that the future was loaded with challenges, troubles, storms and hurricanes.
But hear his words, “NONE OF THESE THINGS MOVE ME.” He refused to let go of God’s call upon his life. His “spiritual jaws” were clamped on that purpose and call, and he refused to allow the storms of life discourage him. Be a PAUL! Be like a BULLDOG! Hear Albert Einstein: “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” Get a BULLDOG attitude!
TONIGHT PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Join Me Online This Evening 8pm (Nigeria Time), For A Brief “Prophetic Rain/Warning” Service; To Enable You Start Your Next Week With Power! Theme: “MY DOOR MUST OPEN” (EVERYONE MUST PRAY WITH A KEY). Connect Via Facebook: ourdailymannaworldwide.
ODM Prayer Points!
1. Take any song of victory as led now.
2. In your own words, pray over today’s word as you have been ministered unto right now.
3. Spirit of the living God, strengthen my faith, strengthen my determination; help me to hold on until I get what You have destined for me.
4. Storms of life designed to swallow me up and put an end to my life and ministry, be swallowed up by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
5. I refuse to be moved by the challenges and storms of life; I choose to be moved only by the Word of the living God.
6. Devil, whether you like it or not, you will sing songs of defeat and sorrow again and again. You will NEVER rejoice over me, in Jesus name.
7. I decree an end to all laziness in my spirit and soul. I receive fresh strength to run this race of life and to finish strong, in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today seriously as led now. LOOSE YOUR 2021 BLESSINGS again!
Thanks for reading Today’s Our Daily Manna ODM 6 June 2021 Devotional – Bulldog Faith (I) written by Bishop Dr Chris Kwakpovwe. Please share this with other people.