MFM Daily Devotional 4 June 2021 – A Home With Christ In Heaven
MFM Daily Devotional 4 June 2021 Friday – A Home With Christ In Heaven
TODAY’S MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021 WRITTEN BY PASTOR D. K. OLUKOYA
TOPIC: A HOME WITH CHRIST IN HEAVEN
Fire Scripture: John14:2-4
MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUTLINE
As a Christian, your life is precious to God because you have a promise of a home with Christ in heaven. This implies that this world is a temporary place for believers, heaven is our final destination.
In this home there are many mansions, enough to accommodate every believer. This home is a place prepared for the followers of Christ who have become joint heirs with Him. You and I must therefore prepare and live a godly life in this world so that we can live eternally in our home in heaven.
According to John 17:16 and 24) Jesus desires that believers in Him should be with Him in the heavenly abode. Jesus is coming back to take us to that home. In this home, all of us will live together as one. A life committed to walking with Jesus is the passport to this home. It is a secured home where moth or rust cannot corrupt anything; thieves cannot break through it (Matthew 6:10-21).
MFM Daily Devotional 4 June 2021 Friday by Pastor D. K. Olukoya
In this home, blessings that are kept for us cannot be destroyed or ruined. It is a place of rest (Revelation 14:13). In this home, there is no sorrow, no tears, and no more death (Revelation 21:4). It is a holy place, according to Matthew 5: 20.
This promise of home in heaven is a great truth that should encourage every true believer in Christ to live everyday with eternity in view. You should live as a stranger in this world, knowing that you have a better place to go at the end of the journey of this life. Beloved, knowing about the heavenly home is not enough.
Are you enlisted among those who will be going there to occupy one of these mansions that Jesus has gone ahead to prepare? Are you one of us? You need to check yourself. Can Jesus count on you to be one of His own? There isstillroomfor you tomake amend if need be.
Amend yourway and be in rightstandingwithGod. Repent of your sins. Nothing unclean shall be allowed in. Embrace holiness and entrance shallbe giventoyou inHispresence (Isa 35:8; 2Pet. 1:5-11). This home in heaven is a promise to disciples of Jesus. Are you one of His?
If not, surrender your heart to Him today so that when you die, you can occupy His mansion. This world is temporal.
Memory Verse: John 14:2- In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Motivational Quote: The hope of heaven and the joy set for us are incomparable to anything in this world.
Prophetic Word: The Lord shall increase your desire for heaven greatly, in the name of Jesus.
Hymn: We have an anchor that keeps the soul
1. Will your anchor hold in the storms of life, When the clouds unfold their wings of strife? When the strong tides lift, and the cables strain, Will your anchor drift, or firm remain?
Chorus We have an anchor that keeps the soul Steadfast and sure while the billows roll, Fastened to the Rock which cannot move, Grounded firm and deep in the Saviour’s love.
2. It is safely moored, ’twill the storm withstand. For ’tis well secured by the Saviour’s hand; Though the tempest rage and the wild winds blow, Not an angry wave shall our bark o’erflow.
3. When our eyes behold through the gathering night The city of gold, our harbour bright, We shall anchor fast by the heavenly shore, With the storms all past forever more.
PRAYER POINTS FOR MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL 4TH JUNE 2021
1. Father, help me not to be satisfied with the things of this world, in the name of Jesus.
2. Help me, Lord, to long for closeness with You in heaven, in the name of Jesus.
3. Set eternity in my view, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord, teach me how to prepare for heaven, in the name of Jesus.
5. Help me to examine myself daily so that I am not caught unaware, in the name of Jesus.
6. Whatever is in me or I am doing that can hinder me from going to heaven, Lord deliver me by Your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the vision of rapture burst on my sight, in the name of Jesus
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: PSALM 89, 96, 100, 101, 105
Thanks for reading MFM Daily Devotional 4 June 2021 Friday – A Home With Christ In Heaven, written by Pastor D. K. Olukoya. Please share this with other people.
Watch Live NSPPD 3 June 2021 with Pastor Jerry Eze Now