Live: Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service 10th October 2021 with Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
An awesome and refreshing time in God’s presence.
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Psalms 138:2
Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service 10 October 2021 Live with Pastor W.F. Kumuyi
Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service 10 October 2021 (LIVE)
Also Read The DCLM Daily Manna Devotional for Sunday 10th October 2021…
TOPIC: FEAR GOD, HONOUR ALL MEN
TEXT: Titus 2:9-15
9. Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
10. Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
11. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14. Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
KEY VERSE: “Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again.” – (Titus 2:9)
DCLM Daily Manna 10 October 2021 | MESSAGE:
The Christian life is not expressed only during church services, but must be displayed wherever we are and in whatever venture we are engaged in. The life of the believer should stand out as a beacon of good and exemplary conduct, either as an employer or employee, as part of his service to God.
The early church had a good mix of masters and servants. At various times, Apostle Paul explained that God was interested in the way each conducted himself or herself. In the text, Paul urged Titus to admonish employees to obey laid down rules by their employers, to show respect to their bosses, not to be unruly or corrupt, but to show fidelity at work and present themselves as those that “adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.”
DCLM Daily Manna 10 October 2021 by Pastor W.F Kumuyi
Their lives must show that they have been transformed by the grace of God. They must, therefore, shun every ungodly conduct, worldly lust and live righteously “in this present world”. Above all, they must be purged from sin and remain purified as they look for “that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus”.
Though people can disappoint and even betray the trust placed on them because they are unregenerate, Christian employees should stand out and always be at their best at work. Our dedication, hard work and trustworthiness must not be questioned; nor should we engage in eye service, but work faithfully even when our employers are not watching, or when we believe we are not being treated fairly. This is the will of God for us, because ultimately, God is the Rewarder of every good and faithful service.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Advertise God in your conduct.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 18-21