Faith To Faith Devotional 20th November 2021 | Recall God’s Mercies
Welcome to Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional for Saturday 20 November 2021 written by Kenneth Copeland. God bless you as you read and study. Kindly share with other people.
KENNETH COPELAND DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR 20TH NOVEMBER 2021
TOPIC: RECALL GOD’S MERCIES
SCRIPTURE: “This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:21-23
Faith To Faith Devotional 20th November 2021 | Message
God is faithful. He’s full of compassion. His mercies are new every morning. As a believer, you know all that. But simply knowing it is not enough. For it to do you any good, you have to recall it. You have to remember it again and again in order to rekindle your hope and stir your faith. So, make it a point to remind yourself of God’s faithfulness every morning. Remind yourself of the benefits that are yours in Jesus.
What are those benefits? Psalm 103 spells them out:
1. He forgives all your sins.
2. He heals all your diseases.
3. He redeems your life from destruction.
4. He crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
5. He satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6. He executes righteousness and judgment for you against oppression.
7. He sets you free.
8. He makes known His ways to you.
9. He gives you His grace and mercy in times of need.
Make it a point every morning to say those things out loud to the Lord. Stand before Him in prayer and recall His mercies to you. Keep it up and you’ll be stronger in faith and more confident of God’s love than you’ve ever been before. Don’t just settle for knowing God’s blessings. Remember them every day and watch them come alive in you.
Scripture Reading: Psalm 103:1-17
Thank you for your time in reading Today’s Faith To Faith Devotional 20 November 2021 | Recall God’s Mercies